Friday, February 29, 2008

Work, Sleep, Drink, Repeat

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while, but I've had neither the time to write or anything to write about. I've settled into a nice, comfortable routine. What routine, you ask?

Monday:
Get up, jump in my Life Turbo and drive to work. Get there about 7:30, study/drink coffee for half an hour before clocking in. Work until 2, drive home, jump on my bike and ride to school. Learn Japanese for 3 hours, home at 6, make dinner, clean, do some of the stuff I didn't do on the weekend.

Tuesday:
Get up, walk about 15 minutes to the bus stop, ride the bus for an hour or so to go 5 miles, get to work around 8:30. Work until 9, get on the bus, home around 10, go to bed.

Wednesday:
Observe the "union rules" and only work for 8 hours. Do some more of the stuff I put off on the weekend.

Thursday:
See Tuesday.

Friday:
See Monday. After class, eat dinner, head to the bar, drink to much, sleep too little.

Saturday:
Suffer through a hangover. Eat dinner, head back to the bar. Go to the dance club down the street from the bar. Drink too much, sleep too little.

Sunday:
Suffer through a hangover, maybe cook a nice American style breakfast.

So, life hasn't changed too much.

Now, some pictures. I was going to post a picture from the bar, but my computer doesn't like to talk to my Japanese cell phone, so I can't get the pictures off. Here's a picture of another bar, that seems to be closed now.

The other day, my computer told me to back some stuff up, so I went to buy some blank DVDs. I bought these ones, figure I could put the spares around the apartment to throw dodgeballs at.

I saw this sign outside a pachinko parlor as I rode past and thought it was funny. Looks menacing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig that NO TATTOO sign. Do you know what it says? Does it mean "Don't go shirtless if you have tattoos" or "If you have tattoos even if they are not showing you're not allowed in"?